Company Registration in Nigeria is not a hard job as many will believe if you have the know-how. Registration of all companies is handled by the corporate Affairs commission (CAC) established by the companies and allied matters act 1990 (CAMA) just like NAFDAC is responsible for drugs and EFCC is responsible for financial crimes, the CAC is responsible for registration of all companies. An organization empowered by law to handle all issues associated with company registration, business names, and incorporated trustees in Nigeria.
- Check for availability of proposed company name (click here). Read more about name reservation and Reserve a new Name (click here)
- Complete pre-registration form – CAC1.1 (Online using Company Registration Portal)
- Pay filing and Stamp duty fees Check the Fees for our Services here
- Steps 1-3 can be completed on COMPANY REGISTRATION PORTAL (CRP)
- Prepare the signed scan copy of your pre-registration documents for upload as follows:
- Form CAC1.1
- Memorandum and Article of Association (MEMART)
- Recognized form of identification for Director(s)/Subscriber(s) and Secretary
- Evidence of payment to CAC
- Upload the scanned documents for processing. (click here)
- Submit the original copies of the documents uploaded at step 6 (Form CAC1.1, MEMART, etc) to the CAC office you had selected in exchange for your certificate and the Certified True copies of the documents.
DOWNLOAD THE FULL DETAILS BELOW:
1. COMPANY REGISTRATION IN NIGERIA- STEP BY STEP APPROACH
2. LEGAL REQUIREMENTS FOR STARTING BUSINESS IN NIGERIA-STEP BY STEP PROCESS